Thursday, February 23, 2012

Free calls by Jumblo on iPad & Android Tablets


The popularity of tablet computers made VoIP Service providers like Jumblo, Actionvoip, SmartVoip, Rynga & Voipalot to introduce applications that can work on them. 
In the fore run Jumblo has announced that in the near future there will be applications that can work on any tablet device to make free and cheap internet calls on tablets, like iPad by Apple or any of the android supported ones for e.g.Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Sony tablet S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 e.t.c to name a few.
I will keep you all Updated and let you know the installations and applications.
Please let me know your comments and feedback, I will try my best to help you..
Thanksss.....  

1 comment:

  1. You can make phone calls from your android tablet/ipad (without sim card) using voip app. I use Smartgroshen app, simple, good quality of voice and sync with your phone contacts

    ReplyDelete